We recommend picking your usual size, or a size up if you want a baggier, more relaxed and comfier fit.
Amazingly, there is no international sizing nor unisex sizing. So here is our attempt at providing an approximate equivalent. If you have any questions about sizing, then message us using the tab below.
- 320gsm Heavyweight Organic Cotton - Manufactured out of our factory in India that uses renewable energy. Organic cotton is far better for the environment than using cotton that is farmed conventionally. Cotton farming accounts for 16% and 7% of the world's insecticide and pesticide use respectively, not to mention the intense irrigation from water sources to farmland that destructs farmland. We are mindful of that, so to prevent further damage of the environment and farmers, we exclusively use GOTS certified organic cotton.
- Organic Cotton Ripstop Pocket and Collar - We haven't slacked on the details either. The ripstop fabric used for the collar and utility pocket are also composed of organic cotton.
- Fair Trade Approved - Just as the environment deserves to be treated fairly, so do the people on this planet. Each person that plays a part in producing our garments is paid fairly and they aren't subjected to poor working conditions, unlike the manufacturers of other brands.
- Recycled Plastic YKK Zip - we refrain from using any form of plastic on the whole. However, when we do, we ensure that it is recycled. Case in point, our recycled PET zips. Just as durable as those made from virgin plastics, these zips are sure to keep your valuables safe when wearing this lovely Jonah.
- Corozo Nut Buttons - most buttons are made from plastic, we don't like plastic as stated above. So we choose to use the most sustainable alternative, Corozo nuts. These grow on the Tagua trees of Ecuador and are only harvested when they naturally fall to the ground. They are extremely durable and each tree can yield thousands of buttons from each harvest.
- Recycled Polyester Labels - they probably go unnoticed, but labels are an essential component of every garment. They're typically made from polyester, a plastic based material. You won't catch us using virgin plastics, so all of our labels made from recycled polyester.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 3pm the same day. All timelines are approximate.
We recommend providing both email and a phone number during checkout for the best tracking experience.
- Royal Mail tracked 48 (2-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £40
- Royal Mail tracked 24 (1-2 working days) £4.40 or free on orders over £80
- UPS Next Day (Next Working Day on orders placed by 3pm) £7.90 or free on orders over £150
Thanks to the world's most idiotic thing, Brexit, shipping to the EU has changed slightly. However, we have set up our shipping so that there should be no fees due at the point of delivery.
During checkout there will be a premium shipping option and an economy option that will vary by country.
Shipping will vary by country, but for each location there should be an economy option and a premium option. We ship to pretty much everywhere in the world.
There will also be the option to during checkout to pay any duties and taxes in advance.
If you need to return or exchange something, you'll have 30 days from the date of your order to return it to us.
We offer a self service returns portal that will enable you to process your return in a simple manner. If you're in the UK you'll be able to use the portal to create a Royal Mail returns label or ship it back yourself.
If you're shipping from outside the UK then we also have a self service returns portal, but your label option will differ depending upon where you are.
For our full returns policy please click here.