- 60% Organic Cotton - Manufactured out of our factory in India that uses renewable energy. Organic cotton is far better for the environment than using cotton that is farmed conventionally. Cotton farming accounts for 16% and 7% of the world's insecticide and pesticide use respectively, not to mention the intense irrigation from water sources to farmland that destructs farmland. We are mindful of that, so to prevent further damage of the environment and farmers, we exclusively use GOTS certified organic cotton.
- 40% Recycled Plastic - to take sustainability to the next level, we are taking discarded plastic bottles and turning them into T-Shirts. To do this plastic bottles are recycled and transformed into polyester. This is then blended with our organic cotton and voila, a beautiful T-Shirt emerges.
- Fair Trade Approved - Just as the environment deserves to be treated fairly, so do the people on this planet. Each person that plays a part in producing our garments is paid fairly and they aren't subjected to poor working conditions, unlike the manufacturers of other brands.
- Recycled Polyester Labels - they probably go unnoticed, but labels are an essential component of every garment. They're typically made from polyester, a plastic based material. You won't catch us using virgin plastics, so all of our labels made from recycled polyester.
We aim to dispatch all orders placed by 3pm the same day. All timelines are approximate.
We recommend providing both email and a phone number during checkout for the best tracking experience.
- Royal Mail tracked 48 (2-3 working days) £2.95 or free on orders over £40
- Royal Mail tracked 24 (1-2 working days) £4.40 or free on orders over £80
- UPS Next Day (Next Working Day on orders placed by 3pm) £7.90 or free on orders over £150
Thanks to the world's most idiotic thing, Brexit, shipping to the EU has changed slightly. However, we have set up our shipping so that there should be no fees due at the point of delivery.
During checkout there will be a premium shipping option and an economy option that will vary by country.
Shipping will vary by country, but for each location there should be an economy option and a premium option. We ship to pretty much everywhere in the world.
There will also be the option to during checkout to pay any duties and taxes in advance.
If you need to return or exchange something, you'll have 30 days from the date of your order to return it to us.
We offer a self service returns portal that will enable you to process your return in a simple manner. If you're in the UK you'll be able to use the portal to create a Royal Mail returns label or ship it back yourself.
If you're shipping from outside the UK then we also have a self service returns portal, but your label option will differ depending upon where you are.
For our full returns policy please click here.