*Remember, we also offer a bespoke length service so get in touch if these sizes don't work for you and we can make some to your fit*
Our Skirts are part elasticated and adjustable at the waist.
If you fall between two sizes, we suggest you go for the bigger size as the skirt has the option to adjust and be smaller if necessary.
Choose a size that sits between the waist maximum and waist minimum measurement.
Style Description; Relaxed fit skirt with adjustable waist.
Understanding the Sizing Chart
- This is the waistband when the elastic is in its relaxed, unstretched state.
- This is the maximum size the waistband will comfortably stretch to.
- This is the minimum measurement we suggest the trousers are adjusted to.
- This is the length from the very top of the waistband to the very bottom of the hem.
- This is the total circumference of the skirt's hip section.
The dress sizes are a guide, not exact. Please still use your own measurements to inform your choice.
Rough Conversion Guide
|Waist Relaxed Circumference
|Waist Maximum Circumference
|Waist Minimum Circumference