Here's how to clean and take the best care of your items to ensure they last as long as possible!
- Wash at a cool temperature, we strongly suggest 30°
- Definitely do not tumble dry
- Avoid ironing over the print if applicable
- Hang and allow to dry naturally
- If you have a 30@30 setting use that, protect the planet!
If you follow these steps, your garment will last for a very long time without any issues.
If your garment is organic cotton, there maybe a degree of shrinkage if you ignore the advice given here.
If you have any further questions, please drop us an email email@example.com